Pitch invasions

I was there and to be honest it has become boring as fuck. A lot of fat cunts who couldn't run the length of themselves getting over and doing knee slides. Wankers trying to get on the goals again. Stewards and police are fucking shit. You could see the imbeciles going down to the front with 5 mins to go. It's easy to stop, from my point of view no one tries to stop it.
I don’t think it needs stopping as such but you are right. Get on and get off. Some people just can’t help themselves. Trying to jump on the posts and netting again after last year was just incredibly stupid.

Fuck that, it looked great. Who cares if the presentation was delayed by about 15 minutes
It was embarrassing via tele. 90% was cringe TikTok posing and Instagram sport influencers fighting over the best camera angles for their viral videos. At the end those refusing to get off were having their mates/assistants taking shots, checking to see if they were any good, and then taking more when the lighting was just off or there was another fan in the frame.

The club specifically asked fans not to do it. They practically pleaded for blues to stay off the pitch at the final whistle. And people still did it, immediately forcing the players in to the dressing room to celebrate amongst themselves in a windowless bunker, instead of being able to stand on the pitch and celebrate with the fans in the stands.

Pitch damaged from people trying to tear up bits to take home, juvenile morons trying to breakdown the goal posts, and even bigger knobs trying to break through the police line blocking the tunnel so they could get a selfie in there, probably on some stupid sport TikTok challenge.

That is a clear “fuck the club”, the universe revolves around me, and I’ll do what I want mentality.

Modern culture run amok.

So many perfect vignettes for piss taking and another fine for the club.

Well done. Hope your videos and shots get you the attention you are so desperate for.

I really don’t get that. Would you call the pitch invasion when Aguero scored small time. Or when Colin bell played against newscastle

Just because the rags and scousers don’t do it, it doesn’t means it’s small time

It’s decades of tradition.
Today's one was as small time as it gets. Bordering on embarrassing.

Save them for when they mean as much as the ones you mention, and when there isn't so much negative attention around the whole thing and the club.

If it hadn't have happened, Nobody would have thought, oh look they didn't invade the pitch, if anything it would have made the club look good. It happening leaves the vast majority thinking it is piss poor. Surely that in itself is worth more than a fucking selfie.

Last edited:
Like them or not, pitch invasions do pose a legitimate safety issue including to our own players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.