Pitch invasions

Are people just jealous of the pitch invasion because they are either at home or not in the bottom tier?

Let them have their 5 minutes, as long as there’s no stupidity then there’s no harm as the team won’t be back out in that time.

It was embarrassing via tele. 90% was cringe TikTok posing and Instagram sport influencers fighting over the best camera angles for their viral videos. At the end those refusing to get off we’re having their mates/assistants taking shots, checking to see if they were any good, and then taking more when the lighting was just off or there was another fan in the frame.

The club specifically asked fans not to do it. They practically pleaded for blues to stay off the pitch at the final whistle. And people still did it, immediately forcing the players in to the dressing room to celebrate amongst themselves in a windowless bunker, instead of being able to stand on the pitch and celebrate with the fans in the stands.

Pitch damaged from people trying to tear up bits to take home, juvenile morons trying to breakdown the goal posts, and even bigger knobs trying to break through the police line blocking over the tunnel so they could get a selfie in there, probably on some stupid sport TikTok challenge.

That is a clear “fuck the club”, the universe revolves around me, and I’ll do what I want mentality.

Modern culture run amok.

So many perfect vignettes for piss taking and another fine for the club.

Well done. Hope your videos and shots get you the attention you are so desperate for.
It was fine, people are really overreacting

It was fine, people are really overreacting
And that’s the mentality that is ruining society.

“It was fine that I did what I was expressly asked not to do, for good reason. Yeah, there are consequences, but that’s for someone else to deal with. People are overreacting.”

You know what I couldn't remember where we came from! I must try it next time, let me get this right. So I have to climb over a small advertising board, then I have to find some grass and then what? Oh ye I have to dance around like uncle knobhead at a wedding. That's amazing if it brings everything back from as long as a whole 15 years ago, wow.
Oh dear… drinking early were we…

clearly over your head. It’s about passion…. Sometimes crazy things happen.

Anyway. It’s celebration, not falling out with a fellow blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.