Pitch invasions

Did us no good yesterday, no need for a pitch invasion, the title was won days earlier.

Yesterday at 90 minutes was one that should have been savored and enjoyed by all, ruined by wannabe's, people taking selfies on that pitch engrossed in their own sad little worlds thinking they are relevant, sad bastards.

All I saw were self-important idiots having friends record them doing knee slides and taking selfies for their social media. Wasn’t about the TEAM at all! It was about them and only them, to the detriment of everyone else.

If a single player had been injured, what then? God forbid it had been a Chelsea player!!!

They should have had a police cordon, not completely ineffective stewards, as they did around the tunnel and the away fans.

Anyone who breaks the police cordon gets an immediate ban and gets fined for trespassing and, probably, assaulting a police officer!

Numpties will be numpties until it costs them too much. Make it hurt!!!

Last edited:
Nah, he`d have said he`d build a wall.

Haha, or claimed to build something else.

If Trump was running to be our next chairman:

My fellow citizen's, had they allowed me to intervene... I'd have had this invasion stopped in just 24 seconds, they'd all have put their phones away and returned to their seats within 24 seconds... I'm the best around at calming situations, nobody negotiates and gets things done like I do.

These hoarding crossings really have to stop, I'll build a moat and make sure the FA pay for that moat and all the moat boat stewards guarding it too, it'll be there in time for the next pitch invasion just you watch... Nobody builds moats with boats around football pitches like me.

FwqupL9XsAE-yyb

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

So you speak for every fan?! Just embarrassing how sad people can be, all the bellends that moan are 100% silent at matches or don’t go. Just bore off into oblivion!
Sorry pal but you and your opinion are definitely in the minority where this is concerned. They were repeatedly asked not to come on to the pitch and ignored the request. The Club is highly likely to get censored and fined for the trespass also.

Nice to see you are OK with that.

Fair post.

But you can’t expect happy, drunk, etc young and old fans to self regulate.

Apart from that, whether people agree with me or not, it has now become a tradition to do a pitch invasion at the Etihad when City win the PL title.
It’s not now become a tradition… a City pitch invasion has long been a tradition.

Bert Trautmann testimonial, 1964
League title win, 1968
European Cup Winners Cup final, 1970
Relegating United at Old Trafford, 1974
Relegation v Luton, 1983
Promotion v Charlton, 1985
Promotion v Bradford, 1989
FA Cup quarter final v Spurs, 1993
Last game of the Kippax v Chelsea, 1994
Play-off semi v Wigan, 1999
Second to last game v Birmingham, 2000
Blackburn away, 2000
Agüerooooo!, 2012
League title win, 2014
First home game after league title win, 2018
League title trophy presentation game, 2018
League title win, 2022
First home game after league title win and league title trophy presentation game, 2023

I’m sure there’ll be more I’ve missed and I’m sure they go back further than 1964, that’s just the earliest my Father can remember of them.

City released a documentary about our fans swarming to Blackburn and invading the Ewood pitch.

I didn’t go on the pitch yesterday but I wasn’t particularly arsed that people did. It lasted 11 minutes (I did keep an eye on the time of it), it’s not like it was a 45 minutes delay to the presentation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.