Pitch invasions

Believe me, with the racket you lot were making in the stands (hats off, by the way), nobody could possibly conclude that any City fan is anything less than ecstatic at present.

I meant more in terms of the media mate. They slag off the pitch invasion and if we didn't do it they'd say "even City fans are bored of them winning it" and list all the previous pitch invasions and suggest we didn't care now.

I'm not bothered by what others think. Few thousand went on the pitch, took a few photos, sang a few songs then went back to their seats. 10 minutes roughly and no violence etc so all good. What the media should be doing is saying how it was a good example of a pitch invasion done the right way, which McCoist alluded to on TS this morning.

Yeah I don’t dispute that. I can’t help but feel sorry for him though. But yeah, City are not going to ban thousands of people. But if you’re crazy enough to email them and tell them, you might get banned. Obviously that would be terrible for anyone.

The security and stewards are a separate company, they do the areana and lots of festivals. Just as the bar staff are a separate company, and the ticket and access control tech is a separate company. They would not dare try and add money, they’d lose their contract in a heartbeat. It’s such a competitor market. I know where you coming from, but the financial implications won’t impact the fans. This is like the 6th time we’ve done it, they expect it, it’s prepared for. I thought they did a great job of speeding up. My point is simply that I like it, because it separate us from the prawn sandwhich brigade.
Of course the fine will impact the fans, blimey O'Reilly I'm just a lowly non mathematical personage but even I know that if I have to pay out a huge amount (or even a small amount in my case) I have to economise somewhere else or do without things. Come off it ..... you may not have noticed that our season card price went up this season, and you're trying to tell me that the fine last season hasn't impacted!! Pull the other one!!
Wow

lets get this to 100 pages of negativity! haha

City, City, City!!

For the record, don't mind pitch invasions althought it was a shame it made people leave due to travel.

Only thing I was unimpressed with was the morons trying to climb on the crossbar again. The club banned a fair few after last season

It's brilliant. The stands look awesome from the pitch. Apart from all the miseries in the upper tiers going ape at you.
Imagine your own fans invading your own pitch for no reason what so ever, and then shouting and gesturing at you to fuck off when you boo at them for it.

Grown men swearing back at families with kids who are sat doing the right thing in the crowd, and then trying to justify it on here. You couldn't make it up. (Many many instances of this happened yesterday)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.