Pitch invasions

It's worth pursuing. Facial recognition with the stewards and only those who have stumped up can get on. At least it'd pay the FArce fine that will drop through the Etihad letter box on the morning of the Cup Final.

Ah, now you're talking! If we bring facial recognition into it they could surely apply a per-minute charge retrospectively!

Nip on the pitch to kiss the hallowed turf and get back off again soon after - that'll be £1.20. Fanny about for half an hour filming yourself and a day later a £120 charge hits your account.

I'm slightly surprised the club hasn't found a way to monetise the pitch invasions tbh...

An option to add on "pitch invasion" to your ticket purchase for £10. Give everyone going on a wristband and get the stewards to only stop those without the wristband on.

That'd be the future fine paid for in advance....

(I'm half-joking here.)
Book queue priority for an extra fiver. 20 quid for piece memorabilia turf to take home

I’ve read it all know.

Connecting the increased cost of season tickets and match day tickets prices to a possible fine by the PL. Lol!

Don’t worry, when the club increased the cost of season tickets and match day tickets for next season I’m sure they factored in any fine from the PL for another pitch invasion.

It’s been almost RAWKish on this thread since yesterday,
Reading it properly.
I said EVENTS like this not all games mate

It’s been almost RAWKish on this thread since yesterday,

It has mate. There certainly seems to be some who feel they are special and can do what they want. Maybe it 'means more' to those who go on the pitch eh?

Of course the fine will impact the fans, blimey O'Reilly I'm just a lowly non mathematical personage but even I know that if I have to pay out a huge amount (or even a small amount in my case) I have to economise somewhere else or do without things. Come off it ..... you may not have noticed that our season card price went up this season, and you're trying to tell me that the fine last season hasn't impacted!! Pull the other one!!

Haha you want to go in yeah! Cost of living went up 10%, we have lots of staff to pay and support, sub contractors increasing prices to support their staff and budgets to try and achieve. Means costs for the club go up and that’s why the prices went up. But yeah, you can believe a pitch invasion is the reason we had to increase prices. If that supports your nonsense argument. The grass is the only thing that will be damaged, its 99% artificial, it would cost a very max of £30k for complete repair, and the budget is there for it already. If the clubs security cameras picks out everyone who invaded the pitch, to pay for damages, they’ll all have a hefty fine of around £2 each. Maybe then you’ll have a point.

The club did ask the fans not to go on the pitch. Nobody can argue that point.

But the evidence posted from videos and pictures shows the club knew the pitch invasion would happen, so rather than try and stop it, they decided to contain it with Police protecting the away end and stewards forming a double line in-front of the players tunnel and around the SS goal. That isn’t stopping a pitch invasion, that’s managing and containing a pitch invasion. In my opinion the club took the right decision and handled a short pitch invasion lasting 10-15 minutes long, very well. This time all the fans came off the pitch and went back to their seats without any trouble. Pep, the players and the staff then came on to pitch and the trophy presentation began.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.