Pizarro Anybody?

davelyncooper said:
Past his prime, injury prone and trouble maker - not sure about this one Bobby
Very true, but signing a 32 year old on loan means we're not looking for a player in his prime.

Also, you never really lose passing abilities, and he's an exceptional long and short passer and distributor of the ball.

Anybody else underwhelmed with this signing?

Hopefully he will prove me wrong and turn out to be a great help for the remaining games this season, but cannot see beyond that.
Looks like a good deep lying playmaker from the youtube clips, but we all know they can be deceiving.

Was hoping it would have been De Rossi arriving too be honest.

yellamcfc said:

Hopefully he will prove me wrong and turn out to be a great help for the remaining games this season, but cannot see beyond that.
Looks like a good deep lying playmaker from the youtube clips, but we all know they can be deceiving.

As described on the radio earlier mate....a back up for the wizard,and the odd cameo appearance I would have thought

yellamcfc said:

No, not at all. We need players who can keep the ball. Well done Roberto, good work senor.

I'd be more underwhelmed if it was no signing.

Keep in mind that this is a loan, and there's hardly much risk.

davelyncooper said:
Past his prime, injury prone and trouble maker - not sure about this one Bobby

He is a stop-gap signing. He will be gone after his 6-month loan and Mancini will instead buy an young top class midfielder, or try again for De Rossi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.