Pizarro Anybody?

Seosa said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
It's a surprise because Mancini said yesterday we weren't signing anyone.

Well what a silly thing to say and word it like he did, Hardly a surprise to City fans though is it, i've known this was happning since about 12pm

If it means anything, earlier tolmie said on Twitter that there was a helicopter waiting in Manchester, but that it was unlikely that it was there for Pizarro.
Maybe it's gonna fly way, way out to sea and then drop Tevez out, wearing 'concrete slippers'

Pizarro is cover for Yaya, Hargreaves is cover for De Jong who is cover for Barry. ;)

Sven's Fluffer said:
Tee hee,

lifted off wiki

Manchester City

David is currently in talks with Manchester City over a loan move that would keep him at the Eithad until the end of the season. He is poo

14 year old rags from Singapore having fun - this was on there just now

David is currently in talks with Manchester City over a loan move that would keep him at the Eithad until the end of the season. He is a mother fuking dick who dont have a life. LOL

Sven's Fluffer said:
Tee hee,

lifted off wiki

Manchester City

David is currently in talks with Manchester City over a loan move that would keep him at the Eithad until the end of the season. He is poo

Its got a bit more personal now

I'd imagine he'd do a similar job to what Vieira did last season. Come on towards the end of matches to help keep the ball and calm it down a bit.

LoveCity said:
Pizarro is cover for Yaya, Hargreaves is cover for De Jong who is cover for Barry. ;)

This. Hargreaves is more a cover for barry than anyone else. Pizzaro is a deeplying playmaker. We only have Yaya as one. Would llike to see him in action soon. Looks good from the videos.

I'm gradually coming to terms with this one now.
I had just got up when I posted earlier (on night shifts) and was a little disappointed we hadn't got rid of Tevez, Bridge, Ade & RSC for good and brought in De Rossi, Ronaldo and Hummels.
I suppose being a blue, we are used to having a few frantic transfer windows, but like LongsightM13 says "It's not a kids footy game".

Forza Mancini. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.