Pizarro Anybody?

bobmcfc said:
hopefully we can get some footage on ssn when he lands. i cant watch ssn as we have to watch jungle junction in our house

In fairness it's better than Handy Manny

Project said:
OB1 said:
Project said:
People were underwhelmed with Clichy too. The manager knows his stuff. Have faith.

I wasn't.

Don't know much about this guy though but it doesn't sound like he will do anything for our need to inject additional pace into the team. I'm sure that Mancini does know all that he needs to on this one.

That's one of the things we need. The other is someone who can play penetrating balls through the middle. We only have Yaya who can do that, and its looking like he will be out for a crucial period.

this

DuncanCastles Duncan Castles
David Pizarro has just landed in Manchester to complete his loan move to #MCFC. The Chile international's work permit has been approved.

ricky77 said:
bobmcfc said:
hopefully we can get some footage on ssn when he lands. i cant watch ssn as we have to watch jungle junction in our house

In fairness it's better than Handy Manny

I'd love to kick the shit out of Mr Lopard

Good player. He's a Yaya backup rather than Barry. Good on the ball, good driving it forward from deep.

It is since to most they expect us to sign £25million players and a loan signing shows our new caution in the transfer window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.