Pizarro Anybody?

Roberto Mancini is battling it out with Juventus for the signature of Roma's attacking midfielder David Pizarro.

The 32-year old's agent, Giuseppe Bozzo, has booked a flight to London on Tuesday morning for talks with Manchester City officials, after Roma decided he could go out on loan for the rest of the season, with a view to a permanent near-£1million move.

Mancini, who coached Pizarro at Inter Milan, sees the Chilean's ability to play in central midfield or just behind the strikers as an ideal way of reinforcing City's title challenge.

Pizarro, who earns around £60,000 a week, is also wanted by Juve.

Cityisland said:
rci500 said:
Cityisland said:
Cheers dude.

Is he much kop?

much what?

Sorry. It means is he any good? lol.

Yes he is. Or was. I don't know, he hasn't played much this season, for various reasons. He knows how to keep a ball between his feet and has a pretty good reading of the game. Does cause a counterattack now and again. Most Roma fans will be grateful for what he has done for the club, but happy he's leaving. At the moment he is mostly a burden with his wage and he occupies a spot for other (youth)players. I wish him all the best but I don't think he can still bring what he has done in the past.

Edit: Latest from Sky in Italy; They talk about a loan deal, but the player is not yet sure if he wants to leave

City ruining the transfer window since 1st January 2012. A loan you say, shove that up your ffpr arses.

Really hope we get him. Hes a quality player and just the type of player we dont have. Will run all day and can keep the ball very well. People are moaning because we arent spending millions yet again, typical glory hunters who want new players every 2 minutes.

youtube looks like he's a De Jong with more flair.

I'd have understood this deal 3 January when we were alive in 4 competitions but not 31 January with Yaya set to come back in two games.

Would essentially be 4th or 5th fiddle in central midfield.

Quality player, would add more creativity to your line-up without the over reliance on Silva all the time.

Would be a great addition for you guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.