Pizarro Anybody?

richards30 said:
cookster said:
This signing proves unless Mancini wins the premier league he will be sacked. If he wins there will be more funds available if not it will go to the manager.
I think that's about the long and short of it. If he wins it then spending spree, if not Jose will be in and he'll get to splash.

I don't wanna admit it cos I like Roberto but I have a sneaky feeling this is true

cookster said:
This signing proves unless Mancini wins the premier league he will be sacked. If he wins there will be more funds available if not it will go to the manager.
Ridiculous post

We knew months ago that the major spending was over. We can't sustain it with FFP and we don't need it anyway

BlueRiz said:
richards30 said:
cookster said:
I think that's about the long and short of it. If he wins it then spending spree, if not Jose will be in and he'll get to splash.

I don't wanna admit it cos I like Roberto but I have a sneaky feeling this is true
I admit I wasn't all for bobby but he has won me round! Tough one for me because i do rate Jose and have always wanted him at city!

In a game like today, what will Pizarro bring to the team ?

We are lacking creativity and pace and Pizarro don't have any of these attributes.

Might I ask? What on earth is he going to add to our team structure except for another guy on £80k a week playing 10 mins per fortnight. Does Bobby Manc have a bank account in Monaco in the name of Blue-it_2012? I can't wait to watch him and De Jong teamed up in CMF together.

There is no doubt we are missing the power of yaya....just 12 days before he arrives back.......maybe sooner if ivory get knocked out hopefully...

bournemouthblue said:
There is no doubt we are missing the power of yaya....just 12 days before he arrives back.......maybe sooner if ivory get knocked out hopefully...

when are Ivory Coast playing the knockout game ... gonna gave to watch it on ITV4 and support the opposition! Lets bring the Toures back home!!

You guys are really underestimating Pizarro. He was a Chilean International and Juventus (top of Serie A) wanted him badly.

Pizarro is going to bring composure, technicality and above all moving the ball from midfield and feeding the attackers/strikers as he has class vision and forward thinking.

I personally think he will be a permanent signing in Summer for his as he will do very well here. Hope he plays on Saturday!

Hope he can cope with the weather looked a bit "chile" in the SSN footage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.