Pizarro Anybody?

My mates dads,brothers girlfriends cousin who works at the airport has just told me he's signed . Don't shoot the messenger if it's not true. Just thought I'd pass it on

leruzin said:
My mates dads,brothers girlfriends cousin who works at the airport has just told me he's signed . Don't shoot the messenger if it's not true. Just thought I'd pass it on

Wow.. your're early...

This signing proves unless Mancini wins the premier league he will be sacked. If he wins there will be more funds available if not it will go to the manager.

BlueGun said:
leruzin said:

Wow.. your're early...

I have my sources and keep my ear to the ground.Don't pass it on till it's concrete .

cookster said:
This signing proves unless Mancini wins the premier league he will be sacked. If he wins there will be more funds available if not it will go to the manager.
I think that's about the long and short of it. If he wins it then spending spree, if not Jose will be in and he'll get to splash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.