Pizarro Anybody?

So is something actually happening here with Pizarro!!!!! or is it just the media trying to cook something up????..............

We've taken the mick out of Arse and rags for henry and Scholes coming back.

Would this signing really be any better. He is 32 and not not even playing for Roma.

I suppose he may be useful to play in Europa League with Owen H.

Drewmanc said:
From watching the you tube clip of him vs Bologna I really don't see what he would offer the team, he appears to be a very deep lying midfielder who sprays the ball about and I think Barry and Milner already offer this. We are lacking a midfielder who bursts into the box ala Yaya, when a team is parking the bus against us and is putting 2 markers on Silva and Nasri is winning his hide and seek competition. For the life of me I cant think of one who would be available, I may be persecuted for this but would Clint Dempsey not be a better albeit more expensive (I can't imagine more than £8mil) option?

Apart from Milner's long ball to AJ against Villa, I think neither player sprays the ball around. They both 'put a shift in', in the English sense, but their passing is often short, deliberate, and can sometimes slow the pace of play. Piz(arrow)- get that one in now- may offer something more clinical.

SSN say were trying to bring him on loan from roma. hope he brings DDR with him

Loan is fine just to play in the Europa league. I would take cerci on loan as well just to stop everton getting him. Don't rate either player though and Pizarro is too old and at the end of his career anyway.

Sky Sport 24 saying David #Pizarro to #MCFC is all completed.Pizarro will move on loan until June, with right to make permanent #DeadlineDay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.