Pizarro Anybody?

Project said:
Sam Faecalmatterface said:
pauljv92 said:
Please no. Cerci is too good for everton. Lets get him before they finalize!!!
Can any of the players everton sign today play tonight or was the deadline for tonight yesterday? I'd rather not face them with cerci and jelavic given the choice.

Surely the deadline for a game today would have been yesterday?
would have thought so but I am not sure. Maybe everton could ask for special dispensation to play them with us being the opposition. I'm sure the fa would happily oblige.

Project said:
pauljv92 said:
Please no. Cerci is too good for everton. Lets get him before they finalize!!!
Can any of the players everton sign today play tonight or was the deadline for tonight yesterday? I'd rather not face them with cerci and jelavic given the choice.

It not just about the game today. Cerci is like a Johnson with pace, really. And he has a ferocious shot. Think bobby wanted to get him to replace johnson in the summer to allow for quick counterattacking football. Just way too good for everton. Would go as far as to say that he would be their best player there if he joined.

alera said:
No chance will they play tonight. They haven't even fucking signed them yet !
Hey said that the deadline for cisse playing tomorrow night for qpr would be midday today. Just wondering whether midday today is the deadline for all midweek matches or whether it is the deadline for wednesday specifically. The Friday deadline they have covers all weekend fixtures iirc.

pauljv92 said:
Project said:

It not just about the game today. Cerci is like a Johnson with pace, really. And he has a ferocious shot. Think bobby wanted to get him to replace johnson in the summer to allow for quick counterattacking football. Just way too good for everton. Would go as far as to say that he would be their best player there if he joined.
Come on Bob nick him from right under Gollums shitty nose - where would he prefer in all honesty?

mike channon´s windmill said:
pauljv92 said:
Project said:

Come on Bob nick him from right under Gollums shitty nose - where would he prefer in all honesty?

I am bit surprised we didn't go in for Cerci. Why are Fiorentina letting him go out on loan, especially to Everton? God I would love it if we signed at the last minute.

Pretty happy we got Pizzaro.

Vieira was a master stroke of a signing. Lets hope Pizzaro follows suit! Someone happy to give us a loan deal too, strewth!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
onceabluealways said:
We've taken the mick out of Arse and rags for henry and Scholes coming back.

Would this signing really be any better. He is 32 and not not even playing for Roma.

I suppose he may be useful to play in Europa League with Owen H.

Benarbia was 33 when he joined City. I don't remember too many complaints.

good call

Roma confirm it's on. From various sources
Roma have confirmed they are in talks with Manchester City over a loan deal for David Pizarro.
The midfielder has been linked with a number of rival Italian clubs, as well as Russian giants Zenit St Petersburg, but he now looks set for a loan move to City.
Roma general director Franco Baldini confirmed: "For our transfer market, I would say that there will be no surprises, we're just trying to close with City for (David) Pizarro.
"We are looking at a loan, we hope to reach an agreement by tonight."

good for Europa run I guess, it'd be hard to see him play over Yaya, Milner, or Baz in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.