Pizarro Anybody?

california blue said:
adrianr said:
Vieira was a master stroke of a signing. Lets hope Pizzaro follows suit! Someone happy to give us a loan deal too, strewth!

Vieira was shit
was he really?

give your head a wobble mate,his experience off the pitch was as valuable as his experience on the pitch,the legs had nearly gone but the brain and wealth of experience AND that talk at half time in the semi was worth it`s weight in gold...

brummie blue said:
11.34am - Talksport report he's signed on loan.

excellent i think as a loanee. Seasoned and veteran ... anyone know if his play style will link up well with Silva, Nasri, Ageuro co?

Ntini77 said:
M22 Blue said:
He's just what we need, a midfielder with a mature head on his shoulders and can pick that clinical pass when need be. Age is irrelevant, he's not gonna be required to run all over the park. Plus his maturity will bode well when we're under pressure in certain games, great for maintaining possession and making them crucial passes.

You've just described Gareth Barry.

I've just watched the video clips of Pizarro playing against Bologna and Udinese, and he seems to be a good midfielder, seems to love starting the moves to go upfield, also has a good one touch in his play, and also his taking of the corners could be a huge improvement for us, still we'll have to wait and see if he is coming on loan to us.................just seen the above post of him suppose to have sign on for us which would be good for us!!!!!...............

BlueRiz said:
brummie blue said:

excellent i think as a loanee. Seasoned and veteran ... anyone know if his play style will link up well with Silva, Nasri, Ageuro co?
From what I´ve seen ( a YT clip) he links up play from mid to attack very well and knows how and when to pick a pass. Low centre of gravity and strong lower body so able to deal with challenges. Will he have the speed of body and mind to deal with the PL? Don´t know, so suspect (if eligible) he´s mainly for EL and sub late on

mike channon´s windmill said:
Eligible for EL? Anyone confirm?
Eligible as far as I know. They got knocked out in the qualifying rounds and he didn't play in either game.

manimanc said:
california blue said:
adrianr said:
Vieira was a master stroke of a signing. Lets hope Pizzaro follows suit! Someone happy to give us a loan deal too, strewth!

Vieira was shit
was he really?

give your head a wobble mate,his experience off the pitch was as valuable as his experience on the pitch,the legs had nearly gone but the brain and wealth of experience AND that talk at half time in the semi was worth it`s weight in gold...
Maybe he wasn't judging a talknat half time that he didn't hear and may or may not have been given by pv. I heard it was yaya. The truth is that on the pitch pv was absolute shit for ages for us. Most of the ground groaned when he was picked or came on because we were invariably shit when he was playing as was he. To his credit he did turn it around from about feb on last season but it seems that is all some people remember now. Give your head a wobble for daring to have a different opinion from you, what a fucking joke.

mike channon´s windmill said:
BlueRiz said:
brummie blue said:

From what I´ve seen ( a YT clip) he links up play from mid to attack very well and knows how and when to pick a pass. Low centre of gravity and strong lower body so able to deal with challenges. Will he have the speed of body and mind to deal with the PL? Don´t know, so suspect (if eligible) he´s mainly for EL and sub late on

Agreed, I remember Silva in one of the Tunnel Cam videos complaining to Aguero about no one 1-2 passing and working with him in midfield upwards. Pizarro may be our man from what your saying and sounds right to what feeds Aguero needs, and working the ball with Silva and Nasri or a replacement as a sub for these guys.

Bobby sounds like he's got this spot on, just worried that Pizarro had a lot of injuries and limited playing time this year.

Will just keep things simple. Simple passes to feet and switches of the play. Won't see the best of him until he's had 5 or 6 games though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.