PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

on the other hand it would be less humiliating than if they lost the hearing,i think we get our paperwork in within the next few weeks, they may look at it and think fuck this
Ha Ha.. imagine the suits all looking at each other thinking ohhhh shit.. what the fuck have we done!!??

you have to ask where would that leave the PL hierarchy?
You have to remember that the owners of the two main protagonists in all of this will have sold up and be long gone when it finally gets resolved. So they don’t give a fuck what happens to the PL afterwards. They can’t lose. Bring us down - they win. Lose and it’s no longer anything to do with them. Why wouldn’t you do it?

Not sure if this been has mentioned in a thread which has had more activity than the messi transfer thread ever had. But will CFG be taking legal action against any of the media outlets or sports news social media pages, where headlines do not use the word allegedly and simply use a headline “where we’re you when city we’re breaking rules” etc.
I ask because these “news” pages posting these clickbait articles is in my non legal trained brain libel. And more importantly any member of the independent panel that sees these types of headlines/articles would surely not be able to be impartial on a subconscious level as they have seen the words guilty, cheats, rule breakers without the prefix. Allegedly.

On a completely separate not I’m taking 2 of my kids to their first city game on 22nd of March. Can’t wait.

on the other hand it would be less humiliating than if they lost the hearing,i think we get our paperwork in within the next few weeks, they may look at it and think fuck this

Unfortunately I think PL have crossed the line now -can’t see them going back now,looks like war

Ha Ha.. imagine the suits all looking at each other thinking ohhhh shit.. what the fuck have we done!!??
This is more or less what I posted 200 pages back,, I asked if it was plausible that on the 23rd when we answer our charges, the PL look at it and think,, right fuck this if we loose were fucked

So the statement goes" we have looked at MCFC evidence and we are happy there is no case to answer, but we have given MCFC stern warnings about cooperation in the future "

In other words" were going nowhere near that

Insufficient not good enough.....club have stated said 'clear our name'

I wouldn’t read too much into the clubs statement, we would completely take that.

If ever you have been unlucky enough to be involved in litigation, you will know ever message is delivered with total confidence, outrage at the other party.

It is a message you want to protray.

FWIW no offence to the poster who posted and I hope they are right, but it sounds like BS.

The PL is not planning on dropping these charges it will go to their independent commission.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.