PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The court case a month or so back that UEFA won effectively killed the Super League as it was proposed.

The only plausible scenario is a ‘LIV’ style setup which of course nobody so far Has wanted to front the couple of hundred billion to buy the top teams out of their contracts, plus it would be played by mercenary’s straight from the Chinese ‘Super League’ while the court cases rage to get the top names out of their obligations to UEFA to allow them to play in EC & WCs….

Basically it’s a non starter And would require something earth shifting to happen to make it viable or attractive.

This is true. Or they could set up a new league on these principles under UEFA, something with which they shouldn't have a problem if it's about sporting merit, but with which they will have a problem, of course, as its all about how much money they can take out of it ....

When Carragher is giving Richards a tough time on this, Richards needs to turn it round on Carragher and ask him how ashamed he was of Liverpool for what they did with City's scouting database. That happened and is proven. The media brushed it under the carpet, but we don't have to. I like Micah but I doubt he'd rock the boat by doing it, which is a shame as his colleagues are shameless.
Or even reply ”Nothing to be ashamed of since we are not guilty”

What they're saying is 'You can appeal to our Kangaroo Court and that's it - we're going to screw you'. I have no legal qualifications but I reckon our lawyers will find a way of getting this to a proper courtroom.
Due to the leanings of the accusers (we know!), City cannot expect a fair judgement.
For this reason alone the charges should be dismissed.
The fact that the accusers and the defence are the same group of people is Tommy Cooper - esque, to say the least!

Kevin Parker is a complete and utter fucking bellend.
A "key" member? Who gives a fuck what he thinks. It means absolutely nothing in terms of this farce. That said, I'm all for freedom of speech and what not but any City fan going out publicly with even a hint of conciliation needs a good foot in the ass or at least a slap upside the head.

That's how it was.

The rules were changed after we submitted and we took the pinch, because we were assured it was just enough red meat to keep the wolves from the door, but it was a lie, the wolves have been at us ever since.

City cannot win this as we've already lost, global football is global brand and our brand is in the toilet. We might win this case some ways down the line, but what will we have lost in the meantime?

As I've said, the process is the punishment.

It won't be after this is all over.

Because the Liverpool thing was an ex City employee using a password he had at City. Should have been sacked by Liverpool but wasn't.
It was actually a couple of guys that moved to Liverpool using the log on credentials of someone who still worked at City.
This is probably why we didn't take thewhole thing any further as the City employee shouldn't have shared their log on details with anyone else and should definitely have realised that they should have changed them when two people they (presumably) knew had their login details moved to a rival with no sporting or financial morals. The City employee probably broke a few GDPR rules when they shared their password.
The guys that went to Liverpool should definitely have been sacked rather than receive the promotions they did get though. If the City employee knowingly shared their login details, rather than have the cheating pricks that moved to Liverpool get hold of them illicitly, then they should have been sacked too.

An Independent Regulator is imperative for the sake of any integrity in football, the PL having shown it's clear and obvious failings and bias towards certain teams it is supposed to represent.

Supporters should be pushing for this imo, instead of allowing those in charge of their clubs sucking up to the PL/PiGMOL alliance.

Are fans of other clubs happy to know that the future of their club is determined by the likes of the rags, dippers, gooners who clearly have sold out to the corruption of the PL , and have fuck all intention of ever helping the underlings to become successful to the point of presenting a challenge to their own ambitions.
Didn't ratboy put his hat in the ring, think he wants to be mayor of Manchester too.
Snake in the grass that ****.

He should fuck off from our club, go and take up bowls you weak ****.
That's a bit rude but he does make me cringe every time he speaks and not sure whether he understands whether he is aiding or harming the way people see the situation. But then again the bastards hate us whatever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.