PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The issue is the hacked emails allude to owner funded sponsorships & certain club costs being farmed out to a third party so they don't appear on our ledgers.

UEFA & The PL are asking for access to all our communications so they can investigate, but City are saying, if you believe we've done something wrong, outline the accusation & tell us exactly what piece of info you require.

UEFA & the PL don't know exactly what it is they're looking for, so City have correctly said "Well you know where to find us when you've got your shit together".

We've NOT refused to cooperate as such, we've seemingly refused to hand over every bit of club paperwork which may or may not be relevant to these accusations.

One major & obvious reason why, is City would be handing over strategic documentation of how we run our club outside of the scope of FFP, which would provide crucial insider info of our club operations to our direct competitors who are also our accusers, & are acting as judge, jury & executioner in the action against us.

Even if we handed over everything & no guilt was found, these same accusers would benefit from knowing exactly how we do what we do, so they can copy us or try to lob a stick into our spokes to stop us. It's corporate espionage, with us committing the espionage against ourselves.

This is why City favour an independent regulator. A body who'll look at all the evidence from a legal standpoint, but who don't have a personal axe to grind with us, & who won't be using our operational strategies to stop us.

It's a mess! IMHO, the fairest way forward is to stop looking at football as a private members club & look at it as the national sporting institution it is & regulate it properly & independently.

The opposition detest & don't trust us, & we evidently feel the same about them. Why should we be happy with these same people sitting in judgement of us, with no arbitrary body monitoring them to ensure the processes are legal & fair?

It stinks!
Yeah, that is something Simon Jordan and others have said: if you've not got anything to hide why don't you show us? But for a major corporation to basically hand over all its emails and communications is just something no one is going to ever do gladly. And like you say, City and Liverpool obviously hate it each other at a boardroom level. The more I think about it the more I think there is something very similar to CAS happening.

To be honest, I'm still enjoying seeing giddy fuckers thinking we're gonna get relegated or suffer a punishment of that ilk. I suspect they'll be crying about the end result eventually.

3 matches to be played behind closed doors and a £10 fine should see them spontaneously combust.

Been thinking about the likely outcome and my prediction is we will be found guilty of non cooperation - fine of about £10m. Then all the financial ones we will be found not guilty but they will word it in a way that allows the press and other fans to continue to presume we were actually guilty. Something like not quite enough evidence or didn't meet a threshold.
This is exactly what I think will happen, Just look at the CAS decision and how that was percieved.

Time barring: Everyone states that the only reason we won was that the evidence was time barred, well it was UEFA who put in the rules in place and then decided to ignore them. It's just like HR are work, you have legislation to abide by and then the Company (Uefa) has a contract with the employee(City). If an employee takes a company to a court the main thing that is looked at is did the company follow the process as set out in their procedures. If they haven't then they are fucked.

As Uefa didn't the evidence was rejected, however the shadow of doubt was not removed.

Likewise with the £10 million fine for not co-operating, well on a weekly basis we were seeing leaks to the press we had no trust that by handing over paperwork that it would be secure and not passed on to other interested parties. It's like the police knocking on the door and investigating you with a crime and then asking you to give them a smoking gun as they don't have it. Nobody in there right mind would do this, if you are accusing us then give us the evidence you have and we will give you the evidence to support our side.

Why have they been allowed in? Is it part of the PL rulebook? We should ban all those cunts who write shite, just like Fergie did.
It must be. If we know who these scummy low life's are then surely the club does. Or maybe they don't, maybe the press team are completely oblivious to who's saying what in the media. That wouldn't surprise me at all actually. It's by far the weakest part of our club by far. It boils my blood to know that they have free reign to just walk all over us and write lies and absolute garbage about the club while sipping our coffee and eating doughnuts.

After the bombshell being dropped, and having now nearly a week to reflect and take everything in...it is very plain to see that there are many games being played out here and that our club is being put centre circle

We have the PL not wanting an independent regulator to run the game - so before the white paper was due to be released they throw the charges (rushed it out) to somehow show that they can in fact regulate on there own. The white paper has now been delayed by 2 weeks - so the question here is why don't the PL want an independent regulator to govern? Are they in fact hiding major wrong doings that have gone at other clubs and been swept under a very big grubby rug

If that is the case then fingers crossed we will bring up past accounts of others that the PL have never held to account

Then we have the supposed takeovers of the rags and dippers...are the PL trying to stop the running by an independent regulator so that these 2 can infact be bought out and signed off by the PL?

I honestly think the PL don't want any independent regulator to takeover because they are afraid they won't be able to no longer protect the cartel clubs and they are also afraid of what may be uncovered and found in the locker
I believe that, makes perfect sense ratboy wants to be that regulator.

The issue is the hacked emails allude to owner funded sponsorships & certain club costs being farmed out to a third party so they don't appear on our ledgers.

UEFA & The PL are asking for access to all our communications so they can investigate, but City are saying, if you believe we've done something wrong, outline the accusation & tell us exactly what piece of info you require.

UEFA & the PL don't know exactly what it is they're looking for, so City have correctly said "Well you know where to find us when you've got your shit together".

We've NOT refused to cooperate as such, we've seemingly refused to hand over every bit of club paperwork which may or may not be relevant to these accusations.

One major & obvious reason why, is City would be handing over strategic documentation of how we run our club outside of the scope of FFP, which would provide crucial insider info of our club operations to our direct competitors who are also our accusers, & are acting as judge, jury & executioner in the action against us.

Even if we handed over everything & no guilt was found, these same accusers would benefit from knowing exactly how we do what we do, so they can copy us or try to lob a stick into our spokes to stop us. It's corporate espionage, with us committing the espionage against ourselves.

This is why City favour an independent regulator. A body who'll look at all the evidence from a legal standpoint, but who don't have a personal axe to grind with us, & who won't be using our operational strategies to gain a playing advantage over City & to interrupt our normal business flow.

It's a mess! IMHO, the fairest way forward is to stop looking at football as a private members club & look at it as the national sporting institution it is & regulate it properly & independently.

The opposition detest & don't trust us, & we evidently feel the same about them. Why should we be happy with these same people sitting in judgement of us, with no arbitrary body monitoring them to ensure the processes are legal & fair?

It stinks!
Probably the best way I’ve seen what not cooperating means. As far as I’m aware, didn’t we stop cooperating with them as soon as there was leaks to the media from UEFA? Why should we give the people who are against us our confidential information when the likelihood of them leaking it is high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.