PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Didn't ratboy put his hat in the ring, think he wants to be mayor of Manchester too.
Snake in the grass that ****.

He is neither relevent or qualified for any position other than chat what he does.

Couldn't give a fuck about him, although he did say much the same which gives him a dot rather than a full tick on the positive side.

Due to the leanings of the accusers (we know!), City cannot expect a fair judgement.
For this reason alone the charges should be dismissed.
The fact that the accusers and the defence are the same group of people is Tommy Cooper - esque, to say the least!
is there room for complaint on conflicting points of interest regarding the hearing members of the PL

Due to the leanings of the accusers (we know!), City cannot expect a fair judgement.
For this reason alone the charges should be dismissed.
The fact that the accusers and the defence are the same group of people is Tommy Cooper - esque, to say the least!

Expect the Independent Panel to be a rag, a red-scouser and another gooner. That sounds fair and will be swept under the carpet or fully justified by their client journalists.

Well apparently they can trawl back through our books as far back as they want. Any other club and it’s time barred
Mancini straddled FFP. He joined us in 2009 and FFP kicked in 2011. Hence why if we did do anything wrong with his contract, it couldn't be to dodge FFP.

To be honest, I'm still enjoying seeing giddy fuckers thinking we're gonna get relegated or suffer a punishment of that ilk. I suspect they'll be crying about the end result eventually.
Suspicion without hard evidence is normally not enough to charge someone. Unfortunately the PL rule book was conveniently rewritten to embrace the concept of reasonable suspicion. I looked last night for comparators… like people chucked out of golf clubs for all allegedly cheating. The EPL is a cosy golf club in my view. There are one or two cases where folk have gone to court but I can’t follow the trail as things were probably settled out of court. This is not a golf club and the stakes are immeasurably higher. This is uncharted territory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.