PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I carnt get my head round any of this. I get the clubs are out to get us and I get that the media have their favorites and some of them are thick.

And others are not as smart as they think and I know that there will be a temptation to say how could city have such high revenues or how could the premier league have made it up or got it so wrong.

However surely the media can see just on balance of probabilities it’s incredible to think that. That a multi billion $ company headed by the most influential intelligent well connected people on the planet hid costs and inflated revenue in violation of rules by the Premier league UEFA HMRC etc and either in collusion with or against there own auditors accountant: and investors for the sake of maybe a couple million quid a year that probably allowed us to pay our playing staff a tiny bit more money a week and maybe buy a few players for the youth or reserves? I mean how much are we actually talking about here ? Mancini pay. Anything else ? Even if one sponsorship was 100% bogus as opposed to inflated what 10 million ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.