PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Couldnt hear very well, did Pep say when we win City will want compensation from the pl ?
He was basically talking about people already stating what our punishment will be. Yet nobody is talking about what punishment PL will receive should we be found innocent. I don’t think he was referring to money compensation, although obviously that might be what occurs.

Have to say.
Pep is sheer class.
He’s handling this beautifully.
He is very subtly saying to them, have a good look at your own behaviour.
Putting the point out there. When we are proved innocent again, what then. Are you going to redress all the damage you have done.

One question asked from the back summed up the ignorance and the style of reporting for me.
It basically amounted to, if this drags on for months and years of you having to prove your innocence what is the toll on the team etc.
well there you have the crux of it all for me. If this was a court of law or anything credibly close to the standards of one, there is no onus of proving innocence. The onus would be on the prosecution to prove beyond reasonable doubt the guilt of the accused. And the accused would be within their rights to remain silent and only address the charges which would require adequate evidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.