PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can’t lie, I’ve been pretty down and despondent this week. This stuff takes its toll on all of us. Feel fucking 10 foot tall after that though, and practically ready to go into battle for Pep! Roll on Sunday, and up the fucking Blues.
think you speak for all of us there Ric.

Can’t lie, I’ve been pretty down and despondent this week. This stuff takes its toll on all of us. Feel fucking 10 foot tall after that though, and practically ready to go into battle for Pep! Roll on Sunday, and up the fucking Blues.
We know what's happening. 9 Prem League clubs: "investigate City...do something to stop them...find something. ....but, whatever you do...do NOT investigate us."

Atmosphere will be one for the ages, mate.

We can literally shout Pep and the lads to win the Treble this season.

Ha ha ha brilliant. He was thinking 7 or 8 years was a long time and the knobead clubs thought they could finish him off but it's had the opposite effect. Ha ha thankyou Livarpool, Man Yoo and the rest of you clowns...you just gave us the world's best manager for another few years...ha ha ha you idiots. Get the Will Ferrell gif up. Ha ha ha.

Ditto mate. It affected my fucking health this week. Now I’m ready for war. What a leader we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.