PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The only question I have is how do we remunerate pep for his outspoken contribution to the free city cause.Maybe set up a company called…”cuz we’ve got guardiola” and pay monies into that from HH Man-sour. Transfer it through our newly formed 1st Abu Dhabi concealed owner investment bank. -:)

We've always stood alone. In the 80s/90s we were treated as the little brother, everyone felt sympathy who was standing in the shadow of the big bully of a brother.

And then fate gave us this incredible twist. Our little club, our club that had gone through pain after pain got given a life line like no other. We won the lottery of owners. We found a group that cares for not just the club but the city and people too. Day by day the Glazers plunge the rags further into debt, Daniel Levy goes about his day making promises to people then reneges on them. The scouse yanks watch as their thugs break buses and throw coins at children.

But no the biggest crime is that the little club everyone pitied has finally risen to its own heights. That they've worked their bollocks off to move through transitions. That cartel has spent so long reaping the profits of pushing for the PL breakaway, of never being challenged that they forgot their own dirt is right there for the digging. And the white paper has got them completely in a tizzy, they know just how much shit they could find themselves in, I think they might be about to find out their best course of action was silence.

But let us be the David and them the Goliath. Let us bring them crashing back down to earth

They cut away as soon as he said that Khaldoon and Feran were even more confident than before
In Finland at the mo and keeping in touch with stuff via blue moon only and have to say I am loving what I am reading We are blessed to have the owners, players and certainly the manager we have City from 6 years old an now 59 an thought ide seen it all CMON CITY

What's that saying about it being at its darkest just before the Dawn?

The season and City have been reborn this lunchtime.

He spoke for us, now we must speak for him on Sunday and the rest of the season.

Win the fucking lot.

We can pay no bigger compliment than saying he spoke exactly how we would as Blues.

I'm so ready for Sunday.

Pep's finest hour.

Abso fucking lutely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.