PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

A change in tactic from City.......sorry if posted elsewhere. Legal action threatened ?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1733212/Erling-Haaland-correction-Man-City

Didn't know about that “story”. Doesn't this just show, though, how the press and media are a pack of hyenas baying and salivating in the wake of the PL's announcement.
It really is siege time, folks. It's barely a figure of speech. I don't care if you've been a supporter for one week, ten months, or sixty years. Time for every last one of us to be counted.

There's talk of a possible whistleblower within City's ranks in the form of former player/employee. I think that's pretty much the only way something like that can be proven, and I'm guessing even then that they'd need documentary evidence to back the claims up. In any case, that assumes that we've done something so incredibly stupid in the first place and I'm really not having it that we have. Differing interpretations of certain aspects of the accounts I can understand - as is what happened when we were sanctioned by UEFA way back in 2014 - and disagreements about the Mancini stuff, but that's much lower level stuff than large scale accounting fraud.
That’s press talk. I doubt it’s true.

Atmosphere will be one for the ages, mate.

We can literally shout Pep and the lads to win the Treble this season.
Absolutely right. Feels the season has sort of meandered along with no real purpose so far. Now, after that presser, the season starts on sunday and I cannot fucking wait to get in that ground to cheer the boys on

What's that saying about it being at its darkest just before the Dawn?

The season and City have been reborn this lunchtime.

He spoke for us, now we must speak for him on Sunday and the rest of the season.

Win the fucking lot.

We can pay no bigger compliment than saying he spoke exactly how we would as Blues.

I'm so ready for Sunday.

Pep's finest hour.
Amen

Fuck the statue...Pep needs his own big fuckoff museum.
I'd certainly name the East Stand after him. And the North Stand should be the Sergio Aguero End. It's not right that three of our stands are not named after club legends. It's right that we have a stand named after Colin Bell but the majority of fans never got to see him play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.