PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Before Pep's conference, klopp, howe, artera were all asked about it. Ten hag the other night. All declined to answer. Arteta twice said 'i can not answer that'. I havent seen other managers, but I imagine it will be similar.

Which is some contrast to the last time when with the Uefa charges, and even punishment, when everyone and anyone piled on. Klopp, Jose, Ole all couldn't hold back their own implied accusations. What has changed for them then suddenly have nothing to say.
Because they know we are nearing the end game, they know their owners (in most cases) are pulling the strings on the investigation and they’ve probably been briefed that City know where the bodies lie. We are coming out fighting and it probably started last night at the PL meeting, asses are definitely twitching

Do the premier league realise that they are accusing khaldoon, an Emirati Government official, of lying, deceit and fraud?

And do the premier league really know that they have accused the deputy prime minister of the UAE, Sheikh Mansour, of the same thing AND are accusing him of allowing the cooking of the books, lying, fraud, falsyfying accounts?

I mean, just read that and think wtf have the premier league done!

This is going to turn very messy i think.
Side note: Mansour is often described as the Deputy Prime Minister of UAE.
Not strictly accurate. Mansour is a DPM. He is one of three current DPMs.
There is a body in UAE called The Cabinet. Its job is to give the formal assent to legislation that has already been agreed by the Federal Gov. Very similar to our sovereign. Every Emirate has a rep on this body and the most senior are given the courtesy title of DPM. The body has no executive function or power beyond formal assent, although they may discuss issues, similar to our Privy Council.
Mansour is not a member of the gov of UAE or AbuDhabi and never has been.
The gov in both those cases is called The Executive Council on which Mansour does not sit.

I think we should recommend that every true City fan watch that press conference and take in the fight that Pep showed for our club. Those of us who are there on Sunday should make enough noise to take the roof off our stadium. The General has spoken, let the battle commence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.