PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Did you get an insight into what the likes of Spitty are like off camera? He’s a big enough wanker when they’re filming!

Tbh, he's actually decent off camera. I know that's not what people want to hear, but he chats to eveyone and says hello. I can't lie he's been pretty nice to me and actually apologised after being a bit rude to me on one of the overlaps once. He just wants to be the funny guy in the room...

Tbh, he's actually decent off camera. I know that's not what people want to here, but he chats to eveyone and says hello. I can't lie he's been pretty nice to me and actually apologised after being a bit rude to me on one of the overlaps once. He just wants to be the funny guy in the room and everyone to like him really I think.

I think I remember watching that one, if it's the one I'm thinking about anyway. Came across as really arrogant hurrying you up with your point iirc?

You're fighting the corner well mate, well done.

Well the joint meeting must have been interesting yesterday. Because it would seem some shit has gone down, and managers etc seem reluctant to put their 10 pence worth into the media circus when before they were perfectly happy to have an opinion on everything .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.