PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Love the Blue bitterness in Pep, the ice in his eyes, the steel in his voice...that press conference was pure gangster!

"These 19 teams now, between the word of them, and the word of my people...I'm sorry I believe in the word of my people."

13.jpg

Brilliant mate - an example to other City fans on how to handle this situation. I have enjoyed your posts over the years and thought you would be older!

Ha thanks! Well I'm 37. Not dead old, but defo seem enough to know where we've come from :)

Before Pep's conference, klopp, howe, artera were all asked about it. Ten hag the other night. All declined to answer. Arteta twice said 'i can not answer that'. I havent seen other managers, but I imagine it will be similar.

Which is some contrast to the last time when with the Uefa charges, and even punishment, when everyone and anyone piled on. Klopp, Jose, Ole all couldn't hold back their own implied accusations. What has changed for them then suddenly have nothing to say.
I do wonder what has changed

I can't make sense of all this to be honest, but I'm beginning to think for some reason certain people want Manchester City pre occupied/ distracted ( hence the number and magnitude of charges ) while other things happen.

As for the soulless journalists and hard of thinking fans of the cartel clubs who are giddy about possible punishments, they can only be compared to someone knocking one off to some beautiful celebrity... its nice for a short time but at the back of their mind they know it will never happen and they'll have to clean up!!
Interesting simile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.