PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Well the joint meeting must have been interesting yesterday. Because it would seem some shit has gone down, and managers etc seem reluctant to put their 10 pence worth into the media circus when before they were perfectly happy to have an opinion on everything .
No inside stories about what happened in that meeting yet?

I thought not :)

Below is the text message I just received from my old man. Think I’ve got something in my eye…

“Agree with all Pep's sentiments. As i said to you yesterday, even if we were relegated to the Conference it wouldn't make a scrap of difference to the way i support my club to the end... we WOULD come back..City Till i Die...even if it wasn't sorted till after I'm gone, i would still be supporting till the end and pass the baton to you!!”

it's now time for cheesman to come clean and tell us what his red loving shirt buddies talked about after the press conference. because lets face it he's lucky enough to be in there now come clean and tell us what they were talking about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.