PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My god, that Reddy is something, isn't she? Looks like she struggles to formulate words and has staggered onto a live broadcast after someone attacked her hair with domestos.

Calling us innocent with air quotes and selectively quoting the cas ruling to suit her narrative.

Nice to see that talent and hard work pays off, eh?

I fucking love Pep Guardiola !!

Is there a better representative of the fans in all of football management? I doubt it.

Came out swinging and we as a fan base must do the same…..bring it the fuck on !!
Goes to show the pisscan would have been
nothing without the backing of the authorities,
It took Mancini no time to put that **** in his place. Pep what a man, I fuckin love him and my club.

Wow! Ive just watched Melissa Reddy on SSN do an absolute emotional hatchet job on Pep in response to his presser. If there was any doubt that Sky were impartial in this....and tbf there wasnt.....shes just hung SSN by the balls. Vehemently feeling the need to inform viewers of everything Sky think is inaccurate about his comments and then openly criticising him for saying he will stay vs comments he made two years ago and trying to suggest they are contradictory when they werent is shameful unprofessional journalism. Ill be surprised if she keeps her job. Her mate Kevin Solihull Chief Reporter has been hammering city for a week. There is zero balance to Sly Sports coverage of this. Gotta feel sorry for Mike Wedderburn working with that shower
Exactly why Sly don't get a penny from me.

The fact that Mikel Arteta, darling manager of leaders Arsenal, has stated "nah bruv, everything was squeaky clean during that time I was at City" has killed that narrative dead, unless of course, Arteta is a liar.

He said our titles would be tainted if we are found guilty.

Not the time to be coming out with shit like that. Plays right into the hands of the cunts in the media and worst of all people will think he speaks for all our fans when he talks because of his position.

Stupid stupid comment from the bloke.
Time he fucked off....clueless...knows fuck all about fans nowadays.....self serving fucker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.