PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I do wonder if the reason City paid the release clause for Grealish was because there was collusion amongst teams not to sell to City that summer? A release clause would have been our only way around that. Otherwise we'd have missed out on both our top targets?
Previously I had fsg and glazers as front runners. As things emerge the murkier it gets. It would seem club have some intel

Best Sam Allardyce GIFs | Gfycat

Pep: "Like Uefa but more confident. More experience and a lot more pages to be introduced to the Premier League."

We have got this.
I think the media were as surprised as we were at his attacking open style.
Obviously got permission to be at times specific, bang goes my theory that PL would be the fall guy. I think they all ie media, enemy CEOS even the referee association will wonder what City have compiled.

He said our titles would be tainted if we are found guilty.

Not the time to be coming out with shit like that. Plays right into the hands of the cunts in the media and worst of all people will think he speaks for all our fans when he talks because of his position.

Stupid stupid comment from the bloke.

I read the article somebody posted here. The headline used the word tainted but I didn't see him use that in his interview, he said he'd be disappointed if the charges proved to be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.