PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think we should recommend that every true City fan watch that press conference and take in the fight that Pep showed for our club. Those of us who are there on Sunday should make enough noise to take the roof off our stadium. The General has spoken, let the battle commence.
We all know things aren't just clicking as we would like and can't put our finger on it, maybe these cunts have done it for us, I fuckin buzzin for Sunday.

Just for those that wouldn't ever watch it what have they been saying?

To add to my earlier response to you,,she is on again, saying pep's claim that City were found completely innocent (which she sarcasticly puts in hand gestured air quotations) is false, because, actually cas's ruling didnt state complete innocence, but that the charges were time barred and and others were not established, so there was no presumption of complete innocence.

The fact that Mikel Arteta, darling manager of leaders Arsenal, has stated "nah bruv, everything was squeaky clean during that time I was at City" has killed that narrative dead, unless of course, Arteta is a liar.
Not really. I’m convinced we have no case to answer but it was dumb to ask Arteta about it as though he would have been privy to shady dealings. Sad for the journalists he wasn’t able to give them a nugget though

Tbh, he's actually decent off camera. I know that's not what people want to hear, but he chats to eveyone and says hello. I can't lie he's been pretty nice to me and actually apologised after being a bit rude to me on one of the overlaps once. He just wants to be the funny guy in the room...
Don't be so naive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.