PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don’t think I have anyone blocked, least of all you meeesh my old pal.

If being in touch with reality enough to realise someone (sarcastically) quoting Pep is not libel puts me on the other side of the fence to you, then I’m OK with that.

It's not just that,like I say as a pal I'm deeply concerned

I'm trying to establish what side of the fence you are on here,with some of the posts you have made this week on this thread.

Thing is you've probably blocked me anyway,so may not to choose to reply,which is generally your trait,unless trying to put somebody down,but I am deeply concerned for someone with as many forthright views that you portray,as to where the land does actually lie with you.

Asking for 40 friends
haha, you're asking dom whose side hes on, he picks the side that will get an argument, he isnt a football fan but a member of a debating(arguing) society

I would follow Pep Guardiola through the very gates of hell.

I am happy to admit that watching snippets of the press conference has left me feeling extremely emotional. That might sound ridiculous for a middle aged man to say about a bleeding press conference but after the shockingly unfair events of this week, coupled with the body language of Pep for the last few weeks I really felt the end of his time here was near.

Not so.

For a man who was born thousands of miles from here to come out so eloquently, so passionately, and with such righteous anger swinging at our enemies so professionally and successfully in full public glare was very special.
And it was needed. Today, now, more than ever before.

This man is one of us. This man has instilled a much-needed boost to my spirits today.

The hacks came to that press conference to bury their Caesar. And instead they had their arses handed to them. As did the old money clubs and hangers on that they so gleefully represent.

I’ve been upset this week, very upset, as all I could think about was my dad and how glad I am that he isn’t here to witness the attempted destruction of his club. It’s been properly horrible and distressing.
I needed today. We all needed today. I think the players needed today.

I just cannot put into words to admiration and, yes, I’ll say it, the love I have for this man.

We needed him today. We really really needed him and he didn’t go missing.
He marched out to the hordes awaiting his destruction and stuck out his chin and told them all what the score really was.

When we win this the emotions will have to be very special to beat the lift that today has given me.

He’s one of us in every sense of the word.

Superbia in Proelio
Wonderful words

You are being incredibly obtuse. And you are completely wrong. And there is no way in hell you are stupid enough not to know it.

I’m not wrong. She put air quotes around Peps words. That’s a fact. No one else has used that phrase regarding us so there is literally no one else she could be quoting.

It’s not libel, that’s a fact.

She’s being a dick, that’s subjective, but I think most would agree.

From a mate (I am only a messenger!):

"Spoke with an MP mate who I won't say (there are some good ones BTW). The Dept of Culture, Media and Sport (think current sports minister is Lucy Fraser) are incandescent with the PL's antics and the push for the independent regulator is being accelerated. Furthermore there are lots of shit stick stories on the horizon about the PL, backhanders etc, going to come out in due course inc monopoly corruption in regards to tv revenues and access. Bottom line is they are supporters of City as a catalyst for change".

It's interesting from the point of view that independent regulation could come in before our hearing takes place. If that happens, our charges could well be reviewed and even dropped.
If so could be interesting in that it could be a "You support our push for independent regulators we'll allow you to clear your name in a truly impartial hearing instead of the PL one"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.