PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

In general, maybe. On this one you are so far away from reality the reality is a dot.

Watch the full segment. She is responding to Pep. By presuming to quote 19 clubs and what they would say. At what point did pep say the 19 clubs are bankrolling the lawyers putting together the charges against city btw.

Are you under the absurd opinion I think her entire monologue is quoting Pep?

Because if you just bloody read my comment and the one I’m responding to, it’s really, really fucking obvious the bit where she’s quoting Pep is the bit where she uses air quotes, which is the exact bit I was discussing because that was the bit which is apparently libel.

It is not the two words he used that she uses that is the issue. It is everything else. And the implication.

Yes, it's that implication for the know-littles.
The most stupid bit is that of course CAS didn't use the words "completely innocent" - no-one seriously can claim they did.

It is not the two words he used that she uses that is the issue. It is everything else. And the implication.

There is nothing libellous in the entire thing.

She’s pointing out we weren’t proven innocent we were found not guilty and she’s not wrong, even if I think she’s being a bellend for taking issue with the lack of precision of someone speaking in their 5th language.

Because if you just bloody read my comment and the one I’m responding to, it’s really, really fucking obvious the bit where she’s quoting Pep is the bit where she uses air quotes, which is the exact bit I was discussing because that was the bit which is apparently libel.
so you were wrong

runs away ...............................................hahaha

I am, because that is what the discussion was about. Her whole segment.

I already clarified I am.not arguing it is libel, just that you abstracted it to something it is not.

Funny. I am A lawyer and I can’t see anything useful there. Forget the Appeal, it’s a massive red herring. If this ever sees the inside of a private and confidential arbitration then that is where it will end. Win or bust. This always has and always will be a nuclear event for the loser.
The weight of the charges makes this nigh on impossible for the PL to win without some new piece of evidence that irrefutably proves that we have done what has been alleged.
CAS showed that evidence does not exist or was not presented for at least some of the period covered in this case. The PL lawyers will be paid as much as we will be paying Pannick (funny how there is no mention of those costs). They all get paid irrespective of the result. Bird & Bird have logged 4 years of fees, they are not worried about their reputation. They will simply talk about the risks of litigation when they lose.
If there really was a smoking gun this whole episode would feel remarkably different. In fact the charges and the deal reached by City and the PL would have been announced almost simultaneously as those conversations would have been covered and dealt with behind the scenes. I remain utterly convinced that City will defeat these charges. Could I be Wrong… of course I could. However, I rarely get things wrong (arrogant but true).

And the media ignores the real whistleblowers:

FaKzaZrWIAAyh0j

In general, maybe. On this one you are so far away from reality the reality is a dot.

Watch the full segment. She is responding to Pep. By presuming to quote 19 clubs and what they would say. At what point did pep say the 19 clubs are bankrolling the lawyers putting together the charges against city btw.
Maybe she's broken the 10:30 curfew?

i hope so much we managed to dig up some dirt on rivals and especially PIGMOL & some rival clubs secret emails of fixing matches in PL. fucking shit PL would probably refuse to investigate them ...
Now that what we could really use now to drop some of those onto the media. half oh those fucker would be scared to publish it unlike the fake ones about us from Spiegel.

I’m not wrong. She put air quotes around Peps words. That’s a fact. No one else has used that phrase regarding us so there is literally no one else she could be quoting.

It’s not libel, that’s a fact.

She’s being a dick, that’s subjective, but I think most would agree.
She’s not the only one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.