PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But the PL panel is NOT court, and we have no idea what, if any legal standard of proof, or even evidence
We do. It’s in the PL rules. One of the other posters went through it in detail in response to this post. It’s somewhere between Balance of probabilities and beyond a reasonable doubt.

Twatt Ziegler, Times Online one hour ago… ‘Man City owners may be forced out if charges proven.’

I’m not adding a link and its behind a paywall.

I speculated a day or so ago that this would be the PL end game. Find enough reasonable doubt and subsequently declare our owners not fit and proper.

Its a stitch up guv
no way with uae goverment contacts that happens in my opinion

Here's another prize cnut

Kevin Garside. Just another lazy prick who can't be bothered to read all the documents from the CAS case. Another article riddled with factual errors from a cut-and-paste merchant. The state of the English media.

And the media ignores the real whistleblowers:

FaKzaZrWIAAyh0j
If those quotes are genuine then the police should be getting involved asap.

From a mate (I am only a messenger!):

"Spoke with an MP mate who I won't say (there are some good ones BTW). The Dept of Culture, Media and Sport (think current sports minister is Lucy Fraser) are incandescent with the PL's antics and the push for the independent regulator is being accelerated. Furthermore there are lots of shit stick stories on the horizon about the PL, backhanders etc, going to come out in due course inc monopoly corruption in regards to tv revenues and access. Bottom line is they are supporters of City as a catalyst for change".

It's interesting from the point of view that independent regulation could come in before our hearing takes place. If that happens, our charges could well be reviewed and even dropped.
I think also that the Gov't will be supported by Labour et al if this is true. The Shadow Minister for Sport, Tourism, Heritage and Music is Jeff Smith (MP for Withington) who is a Season Card holder at City, regular match goer and has been for many many years.

I can admit it when I’m wrong and put my hands up, Kaveh isn’t THE WORST, Melissa reddy is, when she talks my ears bleed. She knows absolutely nothing and is like the spokesperson for Liverpool and United, she also only got the job on a technicality of a ex boyfriend (Mane) who recommended her.

Fucking hell, I feel like i deserve a medal listening to that idiotfor over 2 minutes.

Not watched Sky sports news for about 5 months and feel all the better for it. A fucking no nowt clown in good company with Kaveh and the rest.

She’s got the temerity to take Pep to task for defending his club, name checking other clubs and individuals when for the majority of this week journalists (and by their knowledge of the thoughts of clubs/boardroom members) absolutely gone to fucking town on City, speculating wildly on potential punishments with total glee.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? ZERO self awareness or respect for themselves.

I would like to see City issue the ban hammer to a few of these fuckwits.

It was very noticeable that some of the bitterest bastards of the past few years were front and centre at the presser….hope Pep’s retorts rained shit on their parade.

I've just watched the press conference. I thought it might be quite interesting from some of the comments on here I've read but I never expected anything quite like this. All I can say is "WOW!". Thank you Pep. We've always been proud to be blues but we've never been prouder. What a call to arms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.