PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’m amazed at how many journalists are allowed to put out shit without actually reading about, and being knowledgeable about, the thing they’re writing about.

My job involves a shit load of preparation before a final recommendation/analysis which is regulated yet these lazy cunts can do so without issue as long as it fits a narrative.
Why check facts,when you're audience is a thick as fuck.

I’m amazed at how many journalists are allowed to put out shit without actually reading about, and being knowledgeable about, the thing they’re writing about.

My job involves a shit load of preparation before a final recommendation/analysis which is regulated yet these lazy cunts can do so without issue as long as it fits a narrative.
I deal with journalists in my job every week. As a rule they are kind, thorough, gather a lot of information from lots of sources but only use a little, and fair. The very few that aren’t don’t get their calls nor emails returned.

But I deal with US business journalists. UK football journalists might as well be from Uranus as a rule. Fuck, they don’t report — they write editorials. It’s astounding to me. Criticiz(s)e America all you like but I wouldn’t trade our daily news reporters for yours in a million years.

The level of “journalism” is in the gutter and has been since the internet created know nowt armchair journos who live on clickbait. Now, EVERY OUTLET lives and dies by their internet presence, which requires clicks to bring in ad revenues they no longer get from the broadsheet or tabloid!

With few exceptions, they’re a disgrace.

Last edited:
Kevin Garside. Just another lazy prick who can't be bothered to read all the documents from the CAS case. Another article riddled with factual errors from a cut-and-paste merchant. The state of the English media.
Very rarely can so many words have been used to say so little.

The level of “journalism” is on the gutter and has been since the internet created know nowt armchair journos who lived on clickbait. Now, EVERY OUTLET lives and dies by their internet presence, which requires clicks to bring in ad revenues they no longer get from the broadsheet or tabloid!

With few exceptions, they’re a disgrace.
You can also tell how rushed the articles are, in an attempt to fill the internet, by their grammar and spelling mistakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.