PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This has fired fans up more so hopefully this all backfires on the prem league.

I see plenty of support for the blues now regardless how poor we have been.

Time to go on a run city & smash everybody in front of us.

We are now the 12th man till end of the season blues

100% this

Don’t matter who they are if they love watching football and have a team he will be bias the football bias that’s ingrained in you and all common sense goes out the window especially with the narrative towards our club last 10/12 years..
He is a member of Arsenal, one of our chief accusers. This appointment cannot stand. There are plenty of barristers (and baristas come to that) who are competent at this sort of thing but not football fans.

I love this forum, but what I'd give right now for someone who has read and understood the charges and has been following the case closely enough to know what they're talking about.
And the only ones who can do that are the people working at the club on our accounts etc or people at the FA or whoever is charging us and it would be more than their jobs worth to give that information as they would surely have to sign a confidentiality agreement.
Basically we will never know for certain until the judgement is passed.

It's all rumours and speculation apart from the actual charges listed. So I am not getting uptight about it until the club tell us otherwise!! :-)

I look forward to our defence against the allegations as a final chance to bury them.

If it all goes tits up, I will still be a City fan. If we have years in the wilderness, I will still be a City fan. If we play an Academy team every week, I will still be a City fan.
Agreed. I think many of us will be

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.