PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Didn't this ziegler gobshite have us hung, drawn and quartered with the UEFA ban?

Is he another sportswashing/human rights abuse wanker like the rest of them?
Ziegler's a weird one really. On the UEFA FFP stuff, yes most definitely he was stirring the pot as he is now. I've recounted this before on here - shortly after UEFA announced our 2 year ban, he was on Talkshite one morning and was basically inferring that we were guilty as charged. Even Alan Brazil was sticking up for us and when he said to Ziegler that City's statement of no wrongdoing should surely count for something, Ziegler just basically ignored what he said!

Yet Ziegler was the only one who had the balls to run the story of Liverpool hacking our scouting database so I'm not sure he's necessarily anti-City

It's taken 4 years to charge us, if they had concrete evidence we'd have been charged a lot sooner. With Pep mentioning the letter from 8 or 9, this stinks of the cartel clubs applying pressure for us to be charged and found guilty without due process.
I do wonder if they had one charge early doors and were like “fuck is that all we have? We need to draw this out and get some more. Just keep adding to the list”.

The Club welcomes the review of this matter by an independent Commission, to impartially consider
So basically we're saying, we don't what you are on about let somebody competent and impartial sort it out.

Arguing this with a fucking huge group on what’s app. Do you have a link or source for that?
Pretty sure one of our solicitor types on here spoke about it shortly after the investigation started

Maybe projectriver?

Pretty sure Swindon went to court years ago having been relegated for financial irregularities, so president is already there too if memory serves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.