PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I suppose the old "no smoke without fire" argument. Or the "you got off on a technicality" guff. Our name will be shit to many football fans and journos for years going forward, even if we win.

Who gives a fuck what a load of bent journo shitgibbons think, or fans of a load of shite clubs

I suppose the old "no smoke without fire" argument. Or the "you got off on a technicality" guff. Our name will be shit to many football fans and journos for years going forward, even if we win.
Couldn’t give a rats arse what anyone else thinks. We’ll beat this, crack on as per and the silverware will continue to flow, as will the bitter tears of our rivals.

One of my own personal joys in life are people who don't even know how English football is structured via the premier league, league and FA, confidently explaining some of the most technical parts of global sports contract law.
Stephen Warnock will be on sky sports news soon pretending to know the ins and outs of footballing finance just because he's put on a pair of glasses. The boring scouse c*nt.

I have been a fan since 1978 and there have been some lows, but this feels like a big moment to me.It's natural to fear the worst here. That said, we need to remember that we have been hounded for years on these issues so if we have blatantly broken the rules we deserve what we get. However, I can't believe that the City leadership would have been so naive. So, my take on things is that the Premier League have been under so much pressure to clip City's wings from the heritage clubs that they have thrown the kitchen sink at City in order to look tough and in the hope something sticks. That said, if we have broken the rules following a fair trial we deserve what we get and what we have achieved in the last 10 years or so will be dust...I just hope the City leadership are decent honest people. I don't know them so can only guess what they have or have not done. Come on City. Don't let the bastards get you down.

Unless we claim victimisation? Or ethnic racism being targeted and blow the whole corrupt organisation to bits?

The club are run by some of the best businessmen in the world and will employ the services of some of the best legal minds in the world.

I suspect they will fight the charges on far more solid legal grounding than 'victimisation and ethnic racism.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.