PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I agree to a certain extent that Pep needs to concentrate on the team. After all it’s the team we all follow.

But sadly with this cartel backed witch hunt off the field matters are more important. I don’t know how long this kangaroo court nonsense will take but we could face months of abuse and slander.

Provided it’s not effecting his day I don’t mind Pep speaking out. It shines a light on the rats hypocrisy.

What I would want without prejudicing any sort of trial is the club stepping up it’s PR.

Silence is not working. It’s just encourages pile ons and leaves the club looking weak and vulnerable.

Surely the club can utilise high profile supporters for example to hit back. If the club could only make an example one of these vultures. Pep can’t do it all on his own.

The media cannot complain after the years of lies and abuse City and in particular our owners have suffered.

The phrase "if you cant take it don't dish it out" comes to mind.

Couldn't agree more, but I doubt that continued attacks in a similar vein would have the same impact that Pep's words have this week.

Back to doing what we do best, playing good football and winning .

im 50 pages behind ,so sorry if this has already been said.

we will get found guilty of one of the charges , the non compliance charge , same as uefa ,they get a nice 10m fine from us,we get "let off" and the hordes of fuckwits get to say " see they got fined ,they are guilty"

we will carry on winning stuff,the fuckwit hordes will call us cheats still,and we wont give a fuck
Only 50 pages behind? I’m just about to get under 100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.