PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't always agree with Simon Jordan, but he's right when he says that the wage bills for the players are unsustainable (and unjustifiable?). This fact and agents' fees are a major factor in clubs' demise.
I'm waiting for certain clubs' bubbles to burst...
I can't state this any stronger but FUCK SIMON JORDAN.

Nope, the papers are not wrong. It is libel when broadcast.
Then the 19 clubs each need to release a statement counter to Pep’s claims. They can’t say his words are libellous without backing up their belief is the entire opposite. We know they want us punished, they know it too so no chance we get Liverpool or Arsenal releasing statements suggesting they feel City should be treated innocent until proven guilty. Ergo it’s not liable as he’s stated fact, it’s for them to prove they believe so etching different to what Pep stated.

Then the 19 clubs each need to release a statement counter to Pep’s claims. They can’t say his words are libellous without backing up their belief is the entire opposite. We know they want us punished, they know it too so no chance we get Liverpool or Arsenal releasing statements suggesting they feel City should be treated innocent until proven guilty. Ergo it’s not liable as he’s stated fact, it’s for them to prove they believe so etching different to what Pep stated.

Not sure the clubs have said anything have they, certainly not with an attributable name attached.

Yep that's what I mean

Cause here makes no sense
'Cause or 'cos would have been correct

Dont mean to be pedantic but other fans will just see it as an error and not the point of it
Cause without an apostrophe is perfectly acceptable in informal British English.

It's the same with the word ain't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.