PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The PL handbook changes each season and the number of a rule one season can be totally different another season so no it wasnt the PL who errored on this it was those of us who assumed consistency of rule number
I'm pretty certain it was the PL who errored in their press release as they later quietly changed the release to the correct rule numbers, if it was everyone else misreading it I doubt they would have changed it.
I do think that's pretty irrelevant though, the people actually running the case aren't the same people writing the press releases so all the legal documents will be correct (you'd hope).
It does show a degree of sloppiness though, you'd think for such an unprecedented statement someone from the legal team would have had a bit of a proofread.

I'm pretty certain it was the PL who errored in their press release as they later quietly changed the release to the correct rule numbers, if it was everyone else misreading it I doubt they would have changed it.
I do think that's pretty irrelevant though, the people actually running the case aren't the same people writing the press releases so all the legal documents will be correct (you'd hope).
It does show a degree of sloppiness though, you'd think for such an unprecedented statement someone from the legal team would have had a bit of a proofread.

Yep.

I fancy buying Saka in the summer, buying Rashford and loaning him to PSG. Sign Kane and loan him to Girona and buy VVD and loan him to Celtic.

Get Bellingham and NYCFC buy Borges for £150 with a buy back clause of £1.

See if that boils any more piss than us being boiled now..

Perhaps installing Ten Haag as Pep cone suprimo…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.