PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

In most areas of journalism, you need sources, corroboration & fact-checking.

But for some reason, in football journalism you can just guess, spread rumours, report what your United-supporting mate down the pub would like to be true ... & sensationalise whatever you want, based on your own biased agenda.

I think the suggestion that, the lack of a comma or apostrophe is what rival fans will pick up on, is way off the mark. Whatever mark it is.
I agree. Based on the reactions I've seen to Pep's press conference, I imagine people will just call us cheats with a victim complex before going back to complaining about their respective clubs' owners.

There is a rumour that one London club has been far more active in this than others and that yes they have almost certainly been both briefing certain journalists and also been a major player when it comes to lobbying the PL
I can imagine two London clubs that could fit that description tbh, and I’m not thinking of West Ham or Chelsea.

WTF…. Rob Harris has joined Micah, Neville and Keane for the pre match analysis
It was Deleney yesterday with BT as well, as I say, they know exactly what they’re doing.

Micah nodding along to Gary Neville saying, ‘City were a laughing stock around the time Micah started playing for them’ is probably worse than anything Delaney and Harris can say though!

Come on Micah, speak up for the club. Bat some of this biased shit back.
He would need to have done his research, have his ducks in a row and hit them with cold hard facts every time a speculative insinuation is suggested or a lie is perpetuated.
I don’t think Micah is the man for the job. Not a job he wants to keep anyway.
Send Mike Summerbee in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.