PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

This was the CAS finding:

EeBssdMXkAAv7w9

It is hugely relevant again!

If you ever feel nervous, or the bullies make you think that you might have done something wrong.. come back and read this finding by CAS again!
It will be difficult for the PL bullies to disagree with this finding unless the PL tribunal is a kangaroo court.

I actually get the point he is making, but surely the counter is that City have matched their sponsorship (why shouldn't the LA Lakers be as big as the New York Knicks) and actually performed on the pitch.

Speaks to a fundamental truth: what United did in the 90s wasn't special, it was ahead of the curve. That is business and football.

Plus, we beat them to women's football, beat them to FIFA eSports, we have an academy pumping out £10m players etc

The charges pre-date the period we reported higher revenues than them as does the decision to investigate...it's utter drivel as is United's so called global appeal which has always been massively overstated.

The charges pre-date the period we reported higher revenues than them as does the decision to investigate...it's utter drivel as is United's so called global appeal which has always been massively overstated.
I did realize that I was typing. It's nothing to do with Pep's era really.

This was the CAS finding:

EeBssdMXkAAv7w9

It is hugely relevant again!

If you ever feel nervous, or the bullies make you think that you might have done something wrong.. come back and read this finding by CAS again!

There's a saying stateside: "Even I could indict a ham sandwich!"

In your english its probably.. Sure you can charge a ham sandwich with anything but proving it guilty is another matter entirely!
Who are the people listed in that CAS ruling

But surely that’s what they are alleging by default

It's a possible implication, depending on the amounts, the frequency and how that relates to acceptable accounting standards, but it's possible to have broken the PL rules (e.g. by misrepresentation to them), but not have broken UK law (fraud).

What it is is an easy tag to use for the hard of thinking.

Richard Keys said today in Bein Sport En, that Rui Pinto is a hero because he desclosed all the information about City!!!! This guy is biased، idiot and really hate City.​

He is a cretin if you understand how hard it is to pick out individual emails from amount he hacked Pinto had to be asked to look for anything Man City related!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.