PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Thats what they want us to do ,that lot would love to see our club die!
Bollocks to the lot of them !
We are MCFC Proud & Loud with great history & traditions .
Nothing but jealous racists who think white money is ok ,brown money is dirty!
Disgusting vile people & clubs .
Spot on Vicblueman.

Five year investigation makes you think surely if the evidence was damning the charges would have been brought forward years ago.

This screams of a “we can’t find anything concrete” so let’s accuse and refer to an independent body but also the damage to the club is done regardless

Or let’s throw enough shit and see if enough sticks

Problem is, if they have to prove they had investigated other clubs to the same degree, I would imagine anything they have on us would probably apply to a hell of a lot of other clubs too.

I wouldn’t be worrying too much, this will probably drag on and on.

Media just hyping it up because they live and die by clicks and views.

30 of the charges are to do with non-compliance with the PL investigation.
Which I assume we were advised to do after the last hearing. The refusal might have been conditional. “ You have been at this for four years, costing us time and money. If there is anything to charge us with, you should have enough evidence already. If not, let us know.”
A charge of non compliance might be difficult to pursue after we have spent a fortune and a good deal of time giving them access to all our files.

I wish people would stop posting stupid inane comments, I don’t know if they are trying to lighten the mood or whatever, but it’s not funny, witty or helpful. This is serious shit and we need to treat it as such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.