PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why should Bayern be?

They are the big dog in the most important sports in the biggest economy in Europe.

Their sponsors are usually German or even Bavarian companies that have an international interest. Made in Germany adverstises with made in Germany (and often competes for the advertising contract with other big German companies like in the car market). There is nothing wrong with that. And no - there is no related party. Just 3 companies (independent from each other and owned through shares traded on the stock market) that each own 7% of shares - 75% owned by the club and its fans. The club holds a big majority of the shares and with that the power. The companies just are investors.

Bayern's commercial partners: https://fcbayern.com/de/club/partner

The big difference might be that in the UK you have several big dogs that have to share the "usual" UK sponsors with each other. The foreign partners in the list (usually minor partners) have an interest in the German market and many you can find at about every big club like e.g. Coca-Cola or Konami/FIFA...

That makes perfect sense, i think it’s being questioned with the same bias that everyone questions City’s sponsors.

And why? As Pep says “self interest” but I just don’t get why sky sports & others attack City. Is their self interest “fear”.

They’d fine us for having a crap security policy (hacking), to allow another club to access our systems, if they could.
Actually there is a lot of truth in that. It was a data breach. The consequences of that are pretty serious. Hence the £1 million payout and nothing more said. We simply could not take it any further.

I was thinking today,

Are City the only organisation, Business or individual that have been charged or are under suspicion as a result of Rui Pinto's hacking?

6 million emails or whatever it was and all they come up with is a case against City owners investing in their own Club / interest.

I don't think we can accept any "pinch" this time. We need to stand up for ourselves we've tried playing the nice guy and now it's time to end this once and for all, if that means dragging the PL or rivals clubs through the courts for years so be it. Enough is enough.
We won't be taking any pinch, that was a deal to keep it out of court at the time, a comprise from us to uefa. Pretty sure we've learned our lesson now.

I was thinking today,

Are City the only organisation, Business or individual that have been charged or are under suspicion as a result of Rui Pinto's hacking?

6 million emails or whatever it was and all they come up with is a case against City owners investing in their own Club / interest.
Fucking Witch-hunt driven by American Premier League club owners et al. Think there are 8 now?

That makes perfect sense, i think it’s being questioned with the same bias that everyone questions City’s sponsors.

And why? As Pep says “self interest” but I just don’t get why sky sports & others attack City. Is their self interest “fear”.
Bayern have fairly large shareholders, over 20% of total shares combined that invest huge sums of money through sponsorship = non related, nothing to see here.

City on the other hand = any Abu Dhabi sponsorship deals, must all be over-inflated, and are paid for by the Sheik, on the sly, wink wink, nudge nudge, and all that.

Bayern have fairly large shareholders, over 20% of total shares combined that invest huge sums of money through sponsorship = non related, nothing to see here.

City on the other hand = any Abu Dhabi sponsorship deals, must all be over-inflated, and are paid for by the Sheik, on the sly, wink wink, nudge nudge, and all that.

Well aren’t their shareholders coincidentally Adidas and Allianz?

I was thinking today,

Good point not thought of that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.