PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Not as confident as at CAS. I was pretty certain we would win that one.

I'm about 65/35 on this one, simply because I fail to see how the reporting of it doesn't prejudice the panel, no matter how learned or esteemed it will be.

Can only take City at their word they are pretty confident we will win again, but I don't see a home run and envisage a big fine again for non cooperation and maybe a transfer ban over a couple of windows just to limit our progression over the image rights set-up.

I trust Lord Pannick to make the difference.
Personally I think the non co-operation is a major issue and had UEFA kept on requesting information or challenging the lack of fullness CAS would , as they suggest in their ruling, viewed the failure to fully disclose in a far different way.

I'm about 65/35 on this one, simply because I fail to see how the reporting of it doesn't prejudice the panel, no matter how learned or esteemed it will be.

Can only take City at their word they are pretty confident we will win again, but I don't see a home run and envisage a big fine again for non cooperation and maybe a transfer ban over a couple of windows just to limit our progression over the image rights set-up.

I would be very surprised if we'd be sanctioned so much for the image rights when we've probably taken advice on it. I don't think they could say for certain that we would have acted in bad faith.

Certainly not a transfer ban. I'd expect a substantial fine.

I don't analyse any of it but they want a piece of flesh and we will never get a fair hearing as you state. Throw enough mud and some sticks and they have thrown it all.

Not forever. The cheat jibes will go in a few years when we're cleared.

We used to hear that our owner will "get bored and leave." Remember that one? You don't hear that one much anymore.

They'll find something else to have a go at us about once all of this over.
After several decades, many fans still chant:

"Same old Arsenal, always cheating"... \0/

Think it insinuates that for the PL to save face, we will have to accept a small fine - perhaps for a small charge, even the withholding evidence bollocks again...

...However, I sincerly hope we don't and nail the bastards ondthis one... I want nothin less than to be fully exonerated and compensated!

Nope. I wrote City are confident.

My own personal opinion is that we will win but are unlikely to come out scot-free (taking medicine) whether it be in the form of a fine for non cooperation or a poss transfer ban for how we set up for Mancini or player payments.

I think we'll be cleared of the main financial charges, however it's likely we'll be fined for non-cooperation.
One or two of the charges are for not complying with UEFA rules and the only one we were actually found guilty on by CAS was for non-cooperation with UEFA, so the PL will probably fine us for not cooperating with UEFA and themselves. Can they fine us for getting fined by UEFA?

After several decades, many fans still chant:

"Same old Arsenal, always cheating"... \0/

Doesn't really effect them does it?

Fans can call us cheats in the stadium, who cares. We'll just chant we're champions.

What I do look forward to is shutting up the fanzine writers/presenters at sky sports.

Given the 24 / 7 media smear campaign, how the f are we supposed to get a fair trial ? Oh wait, perhaps the Independent (lol) panel members are living under a rock.
The independent committee were a craft on course to the Uk but unfortunately got shot down over Canada.

Doesn't really effect them does it?

Fans can call us cheats in the stadium, who cares. We'll just chant we're champions.

What I do look forward to is shutting up the fanzine writers/presenters at sky sports.
To be honest, fans have already decided that we can barely attract 6000 fans to home games, so I reckon they're too wedded to that jibe to add in "Cheats" too. That privilege belongs to Arsenal...

One or two of the charges are for not complying with UEFA rules and the only one we were actually found guilty on by CAS was for non-cooperation with UEFA, so the PL will probably fine us for not cooperating with UEFA and themselves. Can they fine us for getting fined by UEFA?
The premier need to fine Uefa for reputational damage to one of its clubs…

They accused us of wrongdoing! Where is our damages ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.