PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Out of interest does anyone know who has take over from Vicky Kloss, it’s going to be a vital job in the future. Has everyone noticed a massive change in our treatment of the gutter press and media in general?

It seems so long ago now but many of the negative MCFC stories started from the earliest days. Here’s a free article I wrote a few weeks back to appear today about this day in 2010. It includes material from an interview I did with Khaldoon years ago. It’s so frustrating - and damaging - that all of this has been going on for so long. Well worth looking at this piece to remember the stuff we faced back then!

Assume you’ll provide all of your evidence to the club when required, as ever great work Gary

Last edited:
I was thinking today,

Are City the only organisation, Business or individual that have been charged or are under suspicion as a result of Rui Pinto's hacking?

6 million emails or whatever it was and all they come up with is a case against City owners investing in their own Club / interest.
I can’t remember the details but a couple of cubs and some other pparties have been subject to sanctions by Portuguese FA. and some criminal action(?)
Its late, will check back tomorow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.