PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think that as a subsection of a profession, other than possibly surgeons, KCs will have a higher proportion of sociopaths than any other. Plenty are sound, many are not.

I guess it is rooted in being at the top of a profession that requires industrial levels of confidence and self-belief where winning and losing are a direct consequence of your professional output. That landscape is bound to bring forth more than its fair share of twats.
I must be getting slow in my old age, I’ve only just worked out why everyone’s talking about KC’s when I’d never heard of the term before in my life before this whole carry on. QC definitely sounds better.

I can see us being found guilty of all charges and punished severely. We will sentenced to having Anthony Taylor and Stuart Attwell officiating our games - alternate weeks for 5 years. That should see us relegated.

The big wigs at the Premier League are trying to accuse Khaldoon of that. Himself, other directors of the club have allegedly knowingly deceived our auditors, sponsors and partners such as Silverlake in compiling incorrect accounts. That’s the hurdle the Premier League have to jump over.
I don't know about a hurdle that's more like a pole vault.

️ Former UEFA investigator Yves Leterme: “We had hard evidence against City. I'm convinced they committed fraud. Sponsor money was paid by the owner. They used an army of lawyers to obstruct us. The current PL investigation is broader than ours was.”

(Source: Mirror) https://t.co/L7Upy3s2NO
From a bitter man who lost his role probably because UEFA found he the leak He also has a dodgy past with his resignation as Belgian PM due to a banking scandal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.