PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It certainly takes some getting used to. There are still a few remnants of the old world, such as email sign offs that haven’t been amended and the odd sign here and there, but overall it’s remarkable how quickly it changed, especially since it hadn’t done so for over 120 years.

Indictments didn’t change though, as they went from R v X to…errr…R v X!
Thread meander coming up....

Did the nomenclature not change when QE II was coronated? I would have thought that it would have been KC under her father?

That's genuine curiosity by the way, not meant as sarcasm.

Thread meander coming up....

Did the nomenclature not change when QE II was coronated? I would have thought that it would have been KC under her father?

That's genuine curiosity by the way, not meant as sarcasm.
Fuck me, yes. Can’t believe I missed that! Schoolboy error.

Thanks x

Will edit

Has anybody else got a fair few tweets, WhatsApp messages, and texts pre-written, ready to send the moment we are exonerated? Or just me?

I cannot wait. The rage from the usual suspects will be glorious to behold.

Has anybody else got a fair few tweets, WhatsApp messages, and texts pre-written, ready to send the moment we are exonerated? Or just me?

I cannot wait. The rage from the usual suspects will be glorious to behold.
By the time that happens all those means of communication will seem like sending a note by carrier pigeon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.