PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

️ Former UEFA investigator Yves Leterme: “We had hard evidence against City. I'm convinced they committed fraud. Sponsor money was paid by the owner. They used an army of lawyers to obstruct us. The current PL investigation is broader than ours was.”

(Source: Mirror) https://t.co/L7Upy3s2NO
From a bitter man who lost his role probably because UEFA found he the leak He also has a dodgy past with his resignation as Belgian PM due to a banking scandal

I must be getting slow in my old age, I’ve only just worked out why everyone’s talking about KC’s when I’d never heard of the term before in my life before this whole carry on. QC definitely sounds better.
Damn, I was wondering myself but never got around to asking :(

From a bitter man who lost his role probably because UEFA found he the leak He also has a dodgy past with his resignation as Belgian PM due to a banking scandal

Rick Parry likes this post.

Actually there is a lot of truth in that. It was a data breach. The consequences of that are pretty serious. Hence the £1 million payout and nothing more said. We simply could not take it any further.
It was more than a data breach It was a crime under the misuse of computer act and liable to one year in prison

Reactions: PPT
I must be getting slow in my old age, I’ve only just worked out why everyone’s talking about KC’s when I’d never heard of the term before in my life before this whole carry on. QC definitely sounds better.
It certainly takes some getting used to. There are still a few remnants of the old world, such as email sign offs that haven’t been amended and the odd sign here and there, but overall it’s remarkable how quickly it changed, especially since it hadn’t done so for over 70 years.

Indictments didn’t change though, as they went from R v X to…errr…R v X!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.