PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You agree with what? You seemed to think it was one person who got hacked?

I just don't understand the rest of your post here. Standing out from what?
I’m of the opinion mate that they have something on us, is the guy named (because he was) still employed by the club? Listen mate , I agree with you , but come on , something isn’t right , and it’s down to hacked emails , surely you can see that?

Who gives an absolute flying fuck about “the slur”? Let them call us whatever the fuck they want.

Even if we are totally exonerated - the " perception of other fans " will be that we are as guilty as hell, and have got away with it again .

We cannot win the public opinion polls of the football world.

I’m of the opinion mate that they have something on us, is the guy named (because he was) still employed by the club? Listen mate , I agree with you , but come on , something isn’t right , and it’s down to hacked emails , surely you can see that?
What guy?

Every single City employee had their email hacked. Not one, it was the whole fucking server pal

Can you try to start again as your posts are confusing & it seems not only to me :)

I agree , so why are our emails standing out is all I’m saying .
Because, and this is an unpalatable truth, there is a vested, determined, interest from the rest of the game in this country to hang, draw, and quarter this club, and these owners, to such an extent that Sheik Mansour is forced to sell the club as well as have the very future of the club put into grave doubt. See the press and broadcast media from the moment we were charges by uefa, up to the moment we were exonerated (and we WERE exonerated) by CAS.
The English, and wider European, football establishment simply will NOT accept successful club owners from the Arabian peninsula, and the Muslim faith. They simply will not.

Make no mistake, this club is right now in a fight for its very existence. It is existential. And the people who own and run our club have known so since the day they bought our club. Please try and have some faith in them (not a dig at you, I know how difficult it is with the constant onslaught from outside), and remember they aren’t likely to be so arrogant and/or stupid as to openly break these made up rules knowing full well the game in this country is waiting for the time to pounce.

We shall prevail, of that I have no doubt, but there will be bumps in the road before the final day is won.
Keep the faith, we will win this eventually.

Superbia in Proelio.

Who gives an absolute flying fuck about “the slur”? Let them call us whatever the fuck they want.
I don’t need to feel accepted as a city fan mate , I’ve been there and done that, like most on here I’ve a thick skin being a blue for 40 odd years, I’d like us to be cleared 100% , not 90 fucking percent through a technicality , enjoy your evening.

The charges are vast 130? But according to @projectriver & @Prestwich_Blue those charges fall under 4/5 headings. So why is it taking so long? Lawyers will want it to drag on for financial gain. City will want each claim contested and then wait for the league to respond.

So what is it? Trumped up charges with no substance or 4/5 main charges? The irrefutable evidence should be able to squash the majority of claims levied against us.

4 years and over a hundred charges! City must have been keeping a record every time the premier asked for more and specifically what area they wanted to contest. City say we have nothing further to give you as it doesn’t exist but we have irrefutable proof that all was above board.

The amount of time this is going to take would led me to believe that it’s about defamation and fuck all else. The financial charges are a side show.

Almost like, the premier got sick of the non co operation and thought fuck you. We will charge you will everything.
5 headings but heading 1 is super serious. But so was UEFA/CAS. But it all means its going to take a long time.

City themselves submitted: "These very serious allegations necessarily involve a conspiracy on the part o f MCFC, its shareholder and these two sponsors. They are denied in the strongest terms, including by very senior witnesses from both Etisalat and Etihad. The allegations are irreconcilable with the factual evidence of what actually happened, as verified by respected international accounting firms."

For example, CAS said: "The Panel is satisfied to accept that the allegations in these proceedings are particularly severe. It not only concerns alleged arrangements between MCFC and ADUG as its main shareholder but also Etihad as one of its principal sponsors, concerning equity funding being disguised as sponsorship contributions over a significant period o f time, resulting in an influx of relevant income for monitoring purposes, with the consequence that it could spend significantly more money (more than GBP 200,000,000) than it would have been able to spend without such arrangements."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.